The theme for this month’s Blog Carnival is Virtual Table Tops and Online RPGs. The topic was summarized by Douglas as follows;
What have you experienced with online/virtual table-top gaming?
- What has it meant for you, if anything?
- What do you think it means for the industry, if anything?
- Will GenCon 2025 be an all-online virtual convention?
- Online gaming a trivial flash in the pan?
- More fun?
- Less fun?
- Best and Worst Online Experiences?
- Personal requirements for a VTT?
- Favourite VTT and why?
Sadly, I have no experience of virtual gaming, so I do not feel able to add to this month’s Carnival. However, I did want to bring it to your attention, if this is one of your methods of playing. If this does interest you, then visit Douglas at Gaming Ballistic to see what the RPGBA community of bloggers have to say on this topic.
For further details about the RPGBA, please click the logo at the top of the page.