Contests on Tales of a GM are run according to the following Terms and Conditions;
- All entries to the contest are subject to our Terms and Conditions. Entry into the contest implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Maximum 300 words.
- The entry is to be system neutral. No stats are required, but you may add system-specific details as a bonus Appendix to your entry, if you wish. Such stats will NOT form part of the Voting, but will appear in the final Contest pdf.
- All entries are to be submitted individually, by email, to Phil@talesofagm.com.
- All entries require a name and an email address. These details will remain private and will only be used in connection with this and any future Warlock’s Journal contests.
- Each entrant is limited to a maximum of FIVE entries to the Contest.
- Please submit each entry individually.
- Once the contest is closed, all entries, minus names and any stats, will be made available for Voting. A later Contest pdf will retain names and stats for those entries which included them. Further notes, and details, may also be added to the Contest pdf. While all Contest pdfs will be free, it may be necessary to submit an email address to receive the full Contest pdf.
- Submissions due date and voting dates are outlined in the main contest post.
- Public voting of the winner will take place via Survey Monkey for seven days following the closing date. Be sure to subscribe to this blog so that you do not miss the announcements. The email subscription box is located near the top of the Home Page.
- The prize, or prizes, for the contest are listed on the main contest page.
- Winners of a previous Warlock’s Journal contest are welcome to enter future contests. However, if a person wins such contests two months in a row, then he or she is requested to sit out a month before entering another Warlock’s Journal contest again.
- Important Note: Entries remain the property of their Creator, but entry into the Contest grants Phil Nicholls and Tales of a GM.com a licence in perpetuity to use the entry. This licence will allow the publication of the entry in one or more free pdfs of Storm & Shield material, where work will be attributed. Entries may subsequently be expanded upon or otherwise developed for future Storm & Shield contests. Thus, for example, the winning entry from this contest may be used as the basis of one or more future contests
Best of luck