This page is the central hub for the February Shorts Month writing challenge, or FebShoMo for short. This new initiative is suitable for writers and GMs, as what you do with the outlines you brainstorm is up to you.
To keep my FebShoMo varied, I spilt the month up into four techniques, one per week:
- Week 1 Plan
- Week 2 Plan
- Day 8, What if . . . Toxoplasmosis was more powerful?
- Day 9, What if . . . we could eat books like food?
- Day 10, What if . . . I brainstormed for the Warlock’s Journal?
- Day 11, What if . . . the central character was an inanimate object?
- Day 12, What if . . . you were bankrupt in Utopia?
- Day 13, What if . . . a flightless duck migrated?
- Day 14, What if . . . Cats could operate technology?
- Week 3 Plan
- Week 4 Plan
- Day 22, Cubes: Safe, Woolly Mammoth, Dwarf
- Day 23, Cubes: Web, Puzzled Face, Bundle on Stick
- Day 24, Cubes: Bloodstain, Lonely Tower, Sea
- Day 25, Cubes: Swamp, Triceratops, Handcuffs
- Day 26, Cubes: Dragonfly, Wand, Claw
- Day 27, Cubes: Archaeology Tools, Identity Parade, Hand Mirror
- Day 28, Cubes: Lobster, Police Siren, Imp
- Summary of the Outlines