Reprinting the 12 most popular articles of 2016 at Tales of a GM.
Tales of a GM has been running since August 2013. This means the archives are expanding steadily, and progressively harder to access. The blog has well over 1,000 posts. Trawling through so many articles is no simple task, no matter how good my index.
Thus, I thought it might be helpful to produce a pdf of the most popular pages on the blog. According to the statistics, the twelve articles reprinted here were the most popular posts on Tales of a GM for 2016.
This pdf features:
- The twelve most popular posts from 2016:
- 30 Top Sites for Storytelling GMs
- Why I Love HeroQuest 2
- My Big Four RPGs
- My Big Four Settings
- Table Tools: The Villain-Based Plot Engine
- Improv Gaming, Part 1: My Core Tools
- January Blog Carnival: Gates & Portals
- Warlock’s Journal Contest, Storm & Shield Galactic Gadgets
- RPG Blog Carnival: Building Player Engagement
- Improv Gaming, Part 7: Building Narrative Options
- September ‘16 Blog Carnival: Session Outline Creation & Use
- Improv Gaming, Part 6: Reference Sheets
- BONUS – separate copy of the sample tables from The Villain-Based Plot Engine
- Art Layer for easy printing
- Internal pdf hyperlinks
- 85 pages, including front and back covers
Share your thoughts and comments about The Best of 2016 in the comments below.