A set of tables to distinguish your mooks.
While running my Tales of the Hero Wars campaign, I noticed how much my Players enjoyed wading through a horde of mooks before confronting a major foe. These mooks were relatively faceless, yet I needed a way to distinguish between them. I wanted to give my Players more options than just “I hit the one who hit me!”
By adding a brief description of each mook I had:
– Laughing Goblin
– Tattooed Goblin
– Yellow-cloaked Goblin
These tags injected more story into my campaign, but I still needed varied descriptions. Thinking up mook traits from scratch was too time-consuming. Thus was born these tables, a simple way to generate an endless supply of mook tags.
Fantasy Mook Traits gives YOU faster prep and more story!
This pdf features:
- 100 basic tags, divided into six categories
- Medieval and Bronze Age versions of the basic tags
- Three sub-tables for adding more variety to the tags
- Five BONUS pdfs, including copies of both main tables and sample tag list
- Art Layer for easy printing
- Internal pdf hyperlinks
- 38 pages, including front and back covers
Share your thoughts and comments about Fantasy Mook Traits in the comments below.